• Sentinel System Driver updated to 7.6.0, support for Windows 10 Credential Guard and Device Guard has been added.
General User Interface Improvements
• Added auto-column width for Data View spreadsheet windows.
• Updated File menu “Save As”, “Save to ICV Algorithm” dialogs boxes to display the “Save” button instead of “Open”.
• Added License # field to Help menu “About” dialog box to display current license number being read from the USB security key to aid in technical support and troubleshooting.
• Increased width of GPIB “Communications Log” window and increased length of log file to aid in technical support and troubleshooting communication problems.
New Instruments / Enchancements
• Added B1514A MCSMU (Medium Current Source Measure Unit) module support for Keysight B1500A Semiconductor Device Analyzer.
• Added polling support for B1525A HPPGU (High Power Pulse Generator Unit) and B1530A (WGFMU) to properly display slot numbers in B1500A mainframes with these units installed. Note: There is no driver support in MTICS for these pulse generators, but will be added to MTICV Pulse Generator Library in the future.
• Enhanced B1520A MFCMU module to fully support SCCU module allowing for simple switching between IV and CV measurements.
• Enhanced Step Generator point and step calculation in TEK 370 / TEK 371 driver to set max allowed voltage.
• Enhanced KI4200 driver by adding “limited auto-range” and “fixed ranging” modes.
Other Improvements / Additions
• Added additional 5 and 6 terminal BJT and MOS devices to ICS setups.
• Added support for long paths and filenames in all areas of the UI.
• Changed selection of log file in Output Data Control to browse using Windows FileManager.
• Changed selection of File->Import and Export file to browse using Windows FileManager.
• Expanded edit control for “Prompt for User ID” in Output Data.
• Control and allow for upper/lower case characters.
• Increased number of data vectors in data view to 100 vectors and 10001 points.
• Data view now only displays actual filled data vectors to support efficient scrolling of long data arrays.
• Enhanced “Sync to Excel” added to Options->Workspace settings to allow auto synchronization of data view to MS Excel worksheet.
• Multiple data views are synced to tabs in Excel workbook.
New Instruments / Enhancements
• Agilent B1500A Semiconductor Device Analyzer MFCMU support in ICS driver.
• Agilent B1505A Power Semiconductor Curve Tracer (HCSMU, HVSMU, DHCSMU, MFCMU support.
• Keithley 2657A HV Source Measure Unit (multi-instrument support utilizing GPIB or LXI interface).